Usage and Care
- Always make sure to take out the Litebase before cleaning!
- Click out the Litebase (this contains the battery and bulb) from the base of the cup.
- Do this with your thumb or a blunt object such as a spoon.
- Twist off the cap.
- Push out the middle section of the cap from underneath.
- The cup and cap pieces can be placed in the top rack of a dishwasher.
- They can also be washed in warm soapy water by hand.
Remember not to wash with the litebase installed!
- Click the light unit back into the bottom of the cup.
- Fit the silicone ring around the top edge of the centre circle of the lid.
- The ring should extend up from the inner circle creating a smooth bowl shape.
- Click this back into the cap outer ring by pushing down in the middle.
- Twist on the cap.
- The light sensitive unit turns on in dim light and off in bright light.
- The nightlight can be turned on or off by pressing the on/off button on base.
- The nightlight will only light up in dim light in order to save on battery life.
Changing the battery:
- Remove litebase from cup (using a spoon or blunt object).
- Remove the safety screw on the bottom face of the litebase.
- Twist the switch with coin or spoon handle aligning the pointer to the screw hole.
- The battery compartment will now release from the main body of the litebase.
- Replace with a new CR2032 battery + side up.
- Put cover back on and turn to off position.
- Replace safety screw.